|Artist:||Pail Bug||Added:||Jan 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-04-07||Pull Date:||2012-06-09||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||May 27||Apr 29||Apr 22|
|1.||May 23, 2012:||Songs: Cantan
|3.||Apr 20, 2012:||Lost Verses
|2.||Apr 27, 2012:||Lost Verses
Artist: Pail Bug
Genre: experimental classic instrumental
Recorded in 2009 Berlin but released in 2011. The group consists of 4 people playing piano, double bass(2) and percussion. Reminds me of the LOST soundtrack by Michael gianchanici. All Clean.
Wasn’t’ very impressed. Seems like random instruments put together to make noise. Try 1
1. First Pail**-8:27- strats extremely quietly. Pizzacato strings interspersed. Random bells, squeeking,
2. Second Pail-13:19- repeating piano throughout. Cello with stick percussion later join. Sounds disjointed. No actual harmony or melody. Just random instruments. Odd.
3. Third Pail-11:47- pizzaco bass begin, low, background stick rolling, piano later join.
4. Fourth pail- 6:16-soft, interspersed sounds, like pipes, and dishes, picks up and has succinct style.
5. Fifth pail-7:05- drums start. Random bells instspersed. Snare drum softly in the background. Piano later comes in. Picks up speed. Fastest rack from the five.
|1.||First Pail||3.||Third Pail|
|2.||Second Pail||4.||Fourth Pail|