|Album:||In Loving Memory||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Paper Scissors, The||Added:||Jan 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-03-24||Pull Date:||2012-05-26|
|Week Ending:||May 27||May 13||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 8|
|1.||May 11, 2013:||Sphagna Rhianna Arcadia
|4.||May 20, 2012:||overtones
|2.||May 24, 2012:||The Fall of Math
Mechanism (Thick Mortar)
|5.||May 11, 2012:||Outrun My Gun
|3.||May 23, 2012:||Seize the Sounds
|6.||Apr 18, 2012:||The Independent Mind
Turn It To Gold
1) Disco Connect (5:56): FCC VIOLATION “fuck” at around 2:00. Starts with slow, airy ambient noise. At 0:50 vocals kick in. At around 2:15 song loses its ambient texture and becomes a plodding surf rocker.
2) Taller Than You Then (3:49): fuzzy bass and heavy drums.
3) Dozens (3:35): FCC VIOLATION “fuck” at 1:50ish. Acoustic guitar, really deep bass that’s almost like a foghorn. Great song though, might suggest for safe harbor hours.
**4) Lung Sum (3:23): Mid-tempo rocker
5) Over There (3:11): Repetitive lick and cool synth sounds, rocks out at end.
6) On Your Hand (2:11): FCC VIOLATION “Shit” at 0:17. Fast tempo, catchy bassline.
7) Soft Pig (3:48): Slow track. No drums until 1:25.
**8) Mechanism (Thick Mortar) (3:51): Faster track with lots of distorted guitar. Last ten seconds are fuzzy distortion.
**9) Wrong (3:09): Catchy beat and cool bass parts. Electronic influences.
**10) Turn it to Gold (4:54): Slower track that intensifies around 1:50. At 3:45 transforms into a slow instrumental jam.
11) Drunk Swim (4:05): Starts cold and slowly. Becomes a more mid-tempo song with a kind of garage feel.
|1.||Disco Connect||6.||On Your Hand|
|2.||Taller Than You Then||7.||Soft Pig|
|3.||Dozens||8.||Mechanism (Thick Mortar)|
|5.||Over There||10.||Turn It To Gold|