|Artist:||Cloud Control||Added:||Dec 2011|
|Label:||Infectious Records Ltd|
|Add Date:||2012-02-18||Pull Date:||2012-04-21|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 8||Apr 1||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 26|
|1.||Nov 23, 2019:||the Acupuncture Hour
Meditation Song #2 (Why, Oh Why)
|4.||Apr 06, 2012:||Time Traveler
|2.||Apr 18, 2012:||Seize the Sounds
|5.||Mar 30, 2012:||Time Traveler
|3.||Apr 11, 2012:||The Independent Mind
Ther's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight
|6.||Mar 15, 2012:||Question Air
Try: 4, 10, 2, 6, 3,
1. Repetitive male and female vocals. Acoustic and distorted electric guitar. Has a definite psychedelic twinge as the song progresses
2. More of an indie folk song. Dreamy guitar and male vocals.
3. Sounds like someone telling a story through a folky/psychedelic song.
4. Best track of the album. Begins as folk song, turns psychedelic in the middle, then goes back to a poppy folk song.
5. Very warm and happy. Catchy bass throughout.
6. Slower and more melodic. Beautiful male and female vocal harmonies.
7. Slower and very “droney” track. The repetitive bass and drums overshadow the vocals.
8. Very folky, almost José González like, track. Slower with only acoustic guitar and beautiful male/female vocals
9. Uptempo and bright. Catchy bass, more catchy male vocals and the occasional distorted guitar.
10. Very dreamy and delicate female vocals (think Beach House). Slow but beautiful track.
|1.||Meditation Song #2 (Why, Oh Why)||6.||This Is What I Said|
|2.||Ther's Nothing In The Water We Can't Fight||7.||Just For Now|
|3.||Death Cloud||8.||The Rolling Stones|
|4.||Ghost Story||9.||Hollow Drums|
|5.||Gold Canary||10.||My Fear #1|