|Add Date:||2012-04-14||Pull Date:||2012-06-17|
|Week Ending:||Jun 3||May 6||Apr 22|
|1.||May 31, 2012:||The Fall of Math
|4.||Apr 17, 2012:||Time Traveler
|2.||May 27, 2012:||feelin' the music
|5.||Apr 08, 2012:||Instant Cat!
Talkin To, Golden Pavilion
|3.||May 04, 2012:||Time Traveler
Album: Faced With Splendor
Label: Lo Bit Landscapes
Acoustic and almost folky. Use of strumming guitars, harmonized vocals, and violin makes for soulful, airy songs. This simple, watered down production is different from this Brooklyn-based band’s earlier electronic, heavy atmospheric music. Detached is the mood I get from this album. NO FCCs. RIYL: The Cranberries. Favorites: 1, 4, 5, 2.
1. (1:37)*** Mid/Fast. Rueful and longing. The use of strumming guitars and violin makes for an interesting song.
2. (3:05)* Mid. Airy. The kind of song you want to space out to. Amazing blend of acoustic guitar strumming, trumpets, guitar riffs, and light drumming. There’s nothing at the last 0:08 seconds of the song.
3. (3:26) Mid/Slow. Surfy strumming intro. Just strumming and two harmonizing male vocals. Has a detached feeling to it. Something you can space out to.
4. (3:01)** Mid/Slow. Sad, wistful. Use of strumming guitars, violin, and female back vocals. The strumming is like those songs you hear at Italian or French cafes/streets, only sadder.
5. (2:56)* Mid/Slow. Sad and brooding, to a greater degree. There’s nothing at the last 0:08 seconds of the song.
|1.||The Kind Ropes||3.||The Devil|
|2.||Pinko Morning||4.||Golden Pavilion|