|Artist:||Rah Rah||Added:||Nov 2011|
|Label:||Young Soul Records|
|Add Date:||2012-01-08||Pull Date:||2012-03-11|
|Week Ending:||Mar 4||Feb 19||Jan 29||Jan 22||Jan 15|
|1.||Nov 22, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|4.||Dec 14, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
|2.||Feb 21, 2014:||The Songsmith Show
|5.||Mar 01, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
|3.||Dec 28, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
What About Love?
|6.||Feb 14, 2012:||AudioVault
*My Favorites*: I like ‘em all.
1. (2:54) Fast. Frantic and driving beat, upbeat and catchy with male lead vocals, female backing. Hip and cool.
2. (3:20) Mid. Sparse start with guitar and vocals, then full band. Feel-good vibe with very cool guitar, driving beat, keys.
3. (2:44) Fast. FCC. Driving with big cymbal strikes, guitar sounding like a piano, great female backing vocals. Long, droney, mellow fade-out.
4. (3:36) Slow / Mid. Cool percussion, very sparse. A bit spacey and dreamy.
5. (1:25) Mid. Upbeat with mandolin and big vocal chorus. Song about being in love with a communist man.
6. (3:42) Mid. Easy-going with female lead vocal, backing vocals, nice guitar work, percussion. Beautiful ending with vocal.
7. (2:32) Mid. Big, full sound, dramatic and dynamic. Heavy lyrics but heavenly stuff.
8. (2:38) Mid. Song referencing Joey Ramone. Strings, great beat, great lyrics. Wow.
9. (2:19) Mid / Fast. Mad piano start, then driving beat, great female vocal, guitar.
10. (3:18) Mid. Piano, guitar intro then full band, big and loud. Epic sound, very dramatic and anthemic and just plain killer.
11. (2:49) Mid. Mellowy, upbeat with easy drums, keys, guitar.
12. (2:29) Fast. Rockin’ to start, then eases up a bit, alternating between the two. Cool vocal delivery by both male and females. Dramatic and delicious.
13. (4:17) Mid. Tinkly keys, dreamy guitar, ethereal and spacey with beautiful female vocal. Long, trippy ending.
|1.||Arrows||7.||Hurt You Bad|
|3.||Henry||9.||What About Love?|
|6.||Salty Cities||12.||Breaking Hearts|