|Album:||Dog Rose Gall||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2012-01-16||Pull Date:||2012-03-19|
|Week Ending:||Feb 26||Feb 12||Jan 22|
|1.||Mar 07, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo
|4.||Jan 19, 2012:||The Solipsist
Exactly What We Wanted
|2.||Feb 22, 2012:||Modern Donkey - Title Tracks
|5.||Jan 05, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
Christmas In February
|3.||Feb 11, 2012:||Buford J. Sharkley's Themeless Escapades
*My Favorites*: All are worth a play (except FCC #10).
1. (1:23) Mid. Near frantic guitar strum, neo-folk, then gets dark, post-punk with a killer scream.
2. (3:27) Slow. Mellow guitar. Slow, drug-induced, hypnotic vocal delivery. Just Guitar and vocal until last 0:40, then cello and viola? enter with additional voices. Heavy.
3. (1:39) Mid. Menacing cello start then vocal enters. Watch for the 7 seconds of silence with 0:40 remaining. Impending doom throughout. Beautiful.
4. (3:56) Slow / Mid. Beautiful guitar with brushes on drums, viola. Dreamy with some harmonizing.
5. (4:03) Mid. Bright guitar, synthesizer, fragile sounding lyric delivery. Dreamy. Nice.
6. (5:06) Slow. Some kind of slow, heart synthesizer beat, then fire sounding stuff which fades into forlorn guitar and synth. Slow, stretched out vocal delivery. Heavy lyrics, heavy stuff. Great.
7. (2:31) Mid. Guitar, viola or cello, harmonizing, then a blast of synth, with slight Beatles sound. Interesting a cool.
8. (3:12) Slow. Beautiful guitar, hollowy vocal. Ethereal, very spacey stuff.
9. (2:08) Slow. Drug-state guitar and vocals with some male / female harmonizing near the end.
10. (3:52) Slow / Mid / Fast. FCC. Another wacked-out vibe, this one with sparse guitar, brushes on drums, hammered dulcimer. Gets really fast toward end with scream. Killer.
|1.||Texas||6.||Christmas In February|
|4.||Exactly What We Wanted||9.||Wishes And War Paint|
|5.||Untitled||10.||For Lisa, 1998|