|Artist:||Russian Circles||Added:||Nov 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-11-20||Pull Date:||2012-01-22|
|Week Ending:||Jan 22||Jan 8||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27|
|1.||May 25, 2013:||The Base of A Dream Is Empty
|4.||Nov 10, 2012:||The Base of A Dream Is Empty
|2.||Jan 26, 2013:||The Base of A Dream is Empty
|5.||Jun 30, 2012:||The Mongrel's Stoop
|3.||Nov 11, 2012:||The Mongrel's Stoop
|6.||May 05, 2012:||The Mongrel's Stoop
1) (8:49) quiet brief intro then onslaught of head nodding EPIC heavy rock w/dramatic bridge and killer bass, feedback outro
2) (7:39) epic toned guitar led jam, upbeat and rockin, totally reminds me of Trans Am
3) (6:15) slow mindful plodding building w/ feedbacky guitars layered subtlely, mellow til mid-way when it crashes into LOUD epic walls of chords and drums, whoa!
4) (7:27) mellow guitar looping, builds into heavy tom tom beat and intense 7/4 complexity, heavy as heaven, heavy as hell, shit!
5) (6:16) walls of Swans’ish heavy pound over your skull turns post rock complex w/ changes
6) (4:34) noisey fade-in intro, then simple guitar and swallowed vocals, midway an intense heavy fuzz bass appears, perfect heavy
|3.||Schiphol||6.||Praise Be Man|