|Album:||Looping State Of Mind||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Field, The||Added:||Oct 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-10-30||Pull Date:||2012-01-01||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Jan 1||Dec 25||Dec 18||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 13|
|1.||Apr 26, 2016:||does radio suck?
Then It's White
|4.||Dec 23, 2011:||Memory Select
|2.||Feb 05, 2016:||A Visit From Drum
|5.||Dec 13, 2011:||There and Back Again
Then It's White
|3.||Dec 27, 2011:||There and Back Again
It's Up There
|6.||Dec 11, 2011:||lost and found
Try: 4, 3, 2
1) 8:37 Alternates between airy, slightly off-key guitars in the far distance, and a focused drum and bass line. It’s all about the contrast. Hypnotic.
2) 9:21 * Very Sublime-ish. Echoes, reverb and a punchy guitar/bass groove when we’re not flying through space. Cymbal action, too.
3) 7:32 * Soft and organic. Incomprehensible vocal sample. Slightly melancholic.
4) 10:53 * What can I say, “Arpeggiated Love”? Mourning vocals, minor key guitar loops. Beautiful, fragile, timid. Alternates between a strong drive and an introverted groove.
5) 10:30 Esoteric, spacey, loopy. Starts out fairly minimal, slowly adds buzzing fuzzy layers. Builds and builds.
6) 7:52 Super soft and pleasant. That might be a female “ooh” sample. Very moody, melancholic. Carried by a repetitive piano chord progression.
7) 9:08 Weird, polyrhythmic sample. Gradually blurs out, remains esoteric. No kicks, but slowly assembles a bass line instead. Light and hopeful.
|1.||Is This Power||4.||Arpeggiated Love|
|2.||It's Up There||5.||Looping State Of Mind|
|3.||Burned Out||6.||Then It's White|
|7.||Sweet Slow Baby|