|Artist:||Premonition 13||Added:||Oct 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 25||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 13||Nov 6||Oct 30|
|1.||Aug 30, 2012:||Catharsis
|4.||Dec 08, 2011:||public noize racket
|2.||Dec 21, 2011:||meow
|5.||Dec 03, 2011:||Overkill: Guitar Gods special
Deranged Rock N' Roller
|3.||Dec 10, 2011:||Overkill: The Final Desecration of the Corpse That Is 2011
|6.||Dec 01, 2011:||sock hop
Hard To Say, B.E.A.U.T.Y.
FCC Clean. ALL TRACKS ARE AWESOME DAMMIT PLAY THIS NOW (but I guess 1, 3, 6 and 7 stand out)
1. (9:02) Two entire minutes of droning guitar feedback, followed by some deep, slow riffs and even a pretty shoegaze-y interlude.
2. (3:06) Angry and destructive, like Motorhead getting in a drunk fight with Saint Vitus’s Black Flag cover.
3. (6:08) A mindblowing progression from jazzy chorused guitar to a relentless barrage of riffs and shredding.
4. (3:30) If any of Black Sabbath’s ballads were actually heavy, this is how that might have sounded.
5. (1:33) A gorgeous, slow guitar prelude for next track. Playing this and the following song is recommended.
6. (6:27) How can something so blatantly Sabbath-influenced be so original at the same time? Play this song and find out.
7. (3:36) If the only heavy band you’ve ever heard is Led Zeppelin, you owe it to yourself to hear this now. Plus it’s bluesy as hell and a perfect drinking song for a bar that Lemmy might patronize.
8. (4:21)A mid-paced punk-ish song that’s… catchy? Raises an eyebrow, but ultimately awesome.
9. (6:05) Heavy, trippy harmonies—think slower, more psych Mercyful Fate. Drifts off into a sludgy riff-sesh that builds a lot of heavy tension.
|1.||B.E.A.U.T.Y.||5.||La Hechicera De La Jeringa (Prelude)|
|2.||Hard To Say||6.||La Hechicera De La Jeringa|
|3.||Clay Pigeons||7.||Deranged Rock N' Roller|