|Artist:||When Saints Go Machine||Added:||Jul 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-10-09||Pull Date:||2011-12-11|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Dec 4||Nov 27||Nov 20||Nov 6||Oct 30||Oct 23||Oct 16|
|1.||Dec 09, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants (rebroadcast from Nov 9, 2021)
|4.||Jan 03, 2012:||There and Back Again
Church And Law
|2.||Nov 09, 2021:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|5.||Dec 07, 2011:||The Show with T-Lex and Lil' LoLo
On The Move
|3.||Apr 27, 2016:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|6.||Dec 06, 2011:||There and Back Again
1) Title track: first half is chirping crickets and slightly creepy-sounding vocals; second half is tribal drums and additional layers of instrumentals on top of similar vocals.
2) Slightly quavery vocals, loopy synths, for a hypnotic feel.
3) Vocals sound like not-as-falsetto Sufjan Stevens, with background clapping.
4) More emphasis on the bass on this track, kind of an 80s dark pop feel.
5) In the end, everyone’s “cut by the same scissors.” Matter-of-fact sounding vocals, and probing synths.
6) Jungle beats, echoey vocals.
7) Upbeat story of sexual discovery, with bouncy synths and beats.
8) Falsetto vocals and very light drums, with smooth synths.
9) Foreboding intro with breathy vox, then light staccato synths overlaid one on top of the other, then a slow horn outro.
10) Strange rhythm, arpeggios of synths, and wandering vocals.
|2.||Church And Law||7.||Kelly|
|3.||Parix||8.||On The Move|
|4.||Chestnut||9.||Whoever Made You Stand So Still|
|5.||The Same Scissors||10.||Add Ends|