|Album:||Update My High||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Breezes, The||Added:||Jun 2011|
|Label:||(No Label Information)|
|Add Date:||2011-11-06||Pull Date:||2012-01-08|
|Week Ending:||Nov 27||Nov 20|
|1.||Jan 24, 2012:||AudioVault
|4.||Nov 20, 2011:||The Crooked Spoke Adjacent
|2.||Nov 26, 2011:||Music Casserole
|5.||Nov 15, 2011:||mme psych
Chancellor In The Building
|3.||Nov 20, 2011:||Everything.
1. 3:11 Eclectic mix of electronic beats and pieces of sound patched together with sound clips of The Breezes talking about their music. Very light electronic beats run throughout the clip.
2. 1:40 Very upbeat. Mix of drums, static and drill noises coming together with instrumental sound.
3. 5:49 *Instrumental mixed with light female vocals and drumming. A slower and deeper beats.
4. 3:17 Syncopated beats throughout. Slower transition from one beat to another, more spastic beats. Jazzy piano sounds mixed with a lot of beats like a created by drumming cymbals at a constant rate.
5. 2:23 African drumming into a jazzy type of electronica. Groovy beats with off-key instrumental.
6. 2:54 Sounds like suspense clips played in a show like Nightrider or a detective series mixed with psychedelic beats. Very smooth instrumentals throughout.
7. 2:40 Deep electronic beats, drums with vocals of something like trying to talk underwater. Very chill.
8. 0:49 RnB underlying beats. With a mix of very high notes of a harmonica or an organ.
9. 1:55 Ballroom music beats mixed with deep low drumbeats.
10. 2:51 Very synced beats. Mix of clubby, happy, feel good, beats. Very repetitive clip.
11. 2:12 **Complete contrast from other music. Alternative music with deep male vocals over light guitar strums. Guitar beats upbeat like opening music to a western cowboy movies. My favorite.
|4.||Night Beach||9.||Chancellor In The Building|
|11.||Pigeons In The Park|