|Album:||Demon And The Devotee, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Love Me Nots, The||Added:||Jun 2011|
|Label:||Atomic A Go Go|
|Add Date:||2011-06-12||Pull Date:||2011-08-14|
|Week Ending:||Aug 7||Jul 31||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 19|
|1.||Jan 05, 2022:||New World Disorder (rebroadcast from Jun 2, 2012)
|4.||Dec 01, 2011:||It's Funny, but it's not a joke.
Let's Get Wrecked
|2.||Jun 02, 2012:||New World Disorder
|5.||Aug 06, 2011:||New World Disorder
|3.||Dec 31, 2011:||New World Disorder
The End Of The Line
|6.||Aug 05, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
The End Of The Line
Reviewed by Sadie O., 6/10/11
Another load of top-notch garage rock, produced in Detroit (you can tell). Great punk-drenched female vocals, farfisa, fuzz/reverb/feedback, pounding drums – what’s not to love? Reminds me a bit of the Pretenders when they were still Punk, as well as pretty much the entire Nuggets catelog. Allow me to observe: Fuck Yeah.
1. 3:05 ***4/4 walking bassline, tinkling piano and feedback. Hard rock and roll, baby. And FUZZ.
2. 2:40 ***guitar chords, hard drum beats, killer reverb.
3. 3:15 ***interesting juxtaposition of solid guitar chords and farfisa plinkydings. Good energy
4. 3:18 **a bit unplugged, acoustic guitar and rather sweet vocals – 60’s pop (in a good way).
5. 2:36 ***snarling guitar, slow drum and tamborine, nicely pissed-off vocals.
6. 3:38 ***funky frug-a-gogo, bit of 80’s in the keyboard, and you can do the jerk to it. Nice, with lots of bad attitude.
7. 2:23 ***uptempo, lots of energy, danceable and poppy and peevish all at once.
8. 2:50 ***4/4 guitar chords and romantic rage. Yay!
9. 3:44 **subdued, slow, almost a bit Velvets, kinda creepy. Nice trumpet solo.
10. 2:34 ***uptempo rave-up, all instruments blazing. Great messy guitar solo.
11. 2:22 ***midtempo, solid drum beat, in praise of substance abuse. Yay!
12. 3:02 ***significant Byrds feel, kinda swingy and pretty. Vocal harmonies, even!
|1.||The End Of The Line||7.||Make Up Your Mind|
|2.||I'm Gonna Be Your Girl||8.||He Doesn't Share Well|
|4.||She's Nothing Like Me||10.||Stay|
|5.||I'm Not Okay||11.||Let's Get Wrecked|
|6.||Cheap Knockoff||12.||The Girl Lights Up|