|Add Date:||2011-05-01||Pull Date:||2011-07-03|
|Week Ending:||Jul 3||Jun 26||Jun 19||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 22||May 15|
|1.||Jan 05, 2012:||Futurebeat Radio
|4.||Jun 30, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio
|2.||Jul 21, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio
|5.||Jun 25, 2011:||Music Casserole
This Is Hardcore
|3.||Jul 07, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio
|6.||Jun 14, 2011:||Futurebeat Radio
FCC: No vocals, no worries Try: 7, 4, 1
1) * 3:06 Stuttering, in-your-face synth attack. Raw and dynamic
2) 5:09 Bouncy drums, driving percussion, the tiniest snippets of some male vocals. Focus on the percussion here, it’s great.
3) 4:56 Starts out raw and bare bones. Gets a couple of layers of static-ish synths and simple, bleepy leads on top.
4) * 4:22 Upbeat and thumping. One of the more melodic tracks. An underwater rollercoaster ride with Motor City Drum Ensemble vibes.
5) 6:11 Long, airy intro. Squeaky samples, and deep, deep bass rumble.
6) * 4:07 Minimalistic, looped intro. Adds slow, huge drums and a touch of oomph.
7) ** 5:47 A pensive layer of light synths on top of uncompromising drums. Wonderful contrast.
8) 6:42 Raw, somewhat industrial breakdown at 1:25. A dubstepish sound, except for the dub and step parts.
9) 3:16 Short and sweet. Pounding techno in classic ‘A Made Up Sound’ fashion. A touch of space-ish samples.
10) 4:29 Skipping techno, warm and playful. Little bleeps and lots of rumbling
11) 6:28 A distant party. Solid, almost dancehall-ish snare-work.
|1.||Winamp Melodrama||6.||Flavour Park Jam|
|2.||Cheater||7.||This Is Hardcore|
|4.||Aquatic Family Affair||9.||Final Frenzy|