|Add Date:||2011-04-10||Pull Date:||2011-06-12||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Jun 12||Jun 5||May 29||May 8||Apr 24||Apr 17|
|1.||Oct 03, 2012:||Catharsis
Call The Man
|4.||Dec 22, 2011:||ThermoNuclear Bar Special
|2.||Mar 17, 2012:||Catharsis - St. Paddy's night
Everything's Turning To Night
|5.||Dec 10, 2011:||Overkill: The Final Desecration of the Corpse That Is 2011
Treat Me Right
|3.||Feb 23, 2012:||Sound and Fury
Walk In Blue Light
|6.||Dec 08, 2011:||public noize racket
(for fans of BLACK SABBATH and other general non-posers)
1. Thick, sludgy-toned, rockin' tune
2. Defiant, vicious, dare I say garage-y, damn right they are kicking ass and taking no prisoners! (HIGHLIGHT)
3. A little more somber, still packs quite a punch.
4. Psychedelic, dark, depressing, perfect for a dark nocturnal seance.
5. Wild, manic harmonies, bluesy riffs, and chorused, ballady parts that hearken back to their early 70s psych days.
6. Dark, doomy, 70s rock ballad-y.
7. Slow, somber, beautiful guitar shredding to top it off. Spacey as fuck outro.
8. Remake of an old classic; distortion turned up to 15 billion! (HIGHLIGHT)
9. Heavy, evil, morbid, psychedelic! (HIGHLIGHT)
10. Rumbling, crushing, the song that welcomes you to Hades!
11. Bluesy harmonies laid over slow riffs--sludgy and delicious!
|1.||Treat Me Right||6.||Windmills And Chimes|
|2.||Call The Man||7.||American Dream|
|3.||Into The Ground||8.||Walk In Blue Light|
|5.||Everything's Turning To Night||10.||Death In 1st Person|