|Artist:||Scene Is Now, The||Added:||Mar 2011|
|Label:||Tongue Master Records|
|Add Date:||2011-10-24||Pull Date:||2011-12-26|
|Week Ending:||Dec 11||Nov 13||Oct 30|
|1.||Oct 31, 2013:||The Songsmith Show
|4.||Dec 29, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|2.||Aug 09, 2013:||The Songsmith Show
|5.||Dec 08, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|3.||Dec 20, 2012:||The Penultimate Show
|6.||Nov 10, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
*My Favorites*: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12.
1. (3:25) Mid. Mellow with a horn almost like a drum beat. Piano, drums, horns. Some stop start phrases.
2. *(3:50) Mid. Keys, plodding beat, guitar. Catchy and poppy, yet slightly off. Very nice.
3. *(2:56) Mid. Upbeat, Dixieland-ish jazz, alternating with some off-kilter stuff featuring some bizarro horns. Gets really fun. Just killer.
4. (2:26) Mid. Horns in the back of an upbeat number.
5. *(4:07) Slow / Mid. Organ, horns, drums, guitar on this solemn near-dirge.
6. *(1:56) Slow / Mid. Guitar, drums under harmonies. Great horn solo with organ. Great end song, although it’s fairly short.
7. (2:31) Mid. Mad drum and guitar start, then gets rockin’ with horn out front. Backing vocals.
8. *(2:03) Slow / Mid. Mellow jazzy anthemic disturbing sitcom theme song. ???
9. (2:49) Mid. With a wracked voice to start, plodding beat, upbeat with cool piano.
10. (4:21) Slow / Mid. Carnival song wanting to break out, but doesn’t quite. Backing vocals, nice easy beat with beautiful horn.
11. *(2:17) Mid. Great mad vocal interplay, mad horns, stop start phrases. Just beautifully bizarre.
12. *(2:37) Mid. Drunken Elvis Costello, all bent up and backing vocals, horn leading a march, then a harmonica over a troubled mass of a mess. Yeah.
13. (2:32) Mid. Upbeat and bright duet wanting to be normal, but no chance. Tijuana horns, guitar, drums.
14. (3:23) Mid. Dialogue over a buzzing jazzy mood, then some singing over it. Nice.
|1.||Cities Are Over||8.||Finito|
|2.||April (Half The Battle)||9.||Skulduggery|
|6.||Always At The Back||13.||The Jailer's Perspective|