|Artist:||Rowe, Sean||Added:||Feb 2011|
|Label:||Anti- / Epitaph|
|Add Date:||2011-08-28||Pull Date:||2011-10-30|
|Week Ending:||Oct 16||Sep 11||Sep 4|
|1.||Apr 05, 2013:||The Songsmith Show
|4.||Oct 13, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
Old Black Dodge
|2.||Dec 28, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
Old Black Dodge
|5.||Sep 09, 2011:||The Songsmith Show
|3.||Sep 21, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
|6.||Sep 09, 2011:||Time Traveler
*My Favorites*: 1, 2, 5, 7, 8.
1. *(4:33) Slow / Mid. Great musical mood wrapping itself around the lyrics and that great voice. Plodding drum, guitars. Wow.
2. *(3:56) Slow / Mid. Backing vocals, acoustic guitar aching to break out. Great suspense - it feels as if the song will explode into noise but never does. Hints of Morricone.
3. (3:33) Slow. Sparse with echoey vocal. Airy and dreamy with guitar and lap steel?
4. (4:36) FCC.
5. *(3:46) Slow / Mid. Sparse with guitar, backing vocal, and an undercurrent of spacey synth, almost an Eastern flair.
6. (4:32) Slow / Mid. Lots of space with echoey guitar and vocal. Heavy sound with some heavy lyrics. Epic phrase with about 1:40 remaining
7. *(4:26) Slow / Mid. Heavy lyric to start inside a beautiful sound. Sparse and some damn sweet sounding guitar, keys, harmonizing.
8. *(5:42) Slow. Guitar and keys hold up this ‘signature’-type song. It’s simply incredible.
9. (4:52) FCC.
10. (3;49) Slow / Mid. Spacey and airy. Sparse with guitar, keys.
|2.||Time To Think||7.||The Walker|
|4.||Jonathan||9.||Wrong Side Of The Bed|
|5.||Old Black Dodge||10.||The Long Haul|