|Artist:||Blake, James||Added:||Feb 2011|
|Add Date:||2011-02-13||Pull Date:||2011-04-17|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20||Mar 13||Mar 6||Feb 27|
|1.||Apr 01, 2022:||borrowed time
I Never Learnt To Share
|4.||Aug 20, 2017:||moodswings
|2.||Oct 15, 2021:||Waste FM (rebroadcast from Dec 19, 2017)
|5.||May 10, 2017:||All Passion No Technique
|3.||Dec 19, 2017:||Waste FM
|6.||Apr 07, 2016:||The Intercept
Limit To Your Love
Try: 2, 11, 1, 6
1) 3:04 * Soft opening, deep kick and falsetto vocals. Clicky hi-hats. Culminates with playful vocal effects and grainy synth.
2) 4:36 ** Reverb-drenched drums and vocals. Repetitive structure, builds and builds, soaked in static.
3) 4:52 Starts out acapella, buiiiiilds. Several vocal loops interwoven. Drums about 2 minutes in, builds even farther. Gritty synth crescendo.
4) 2:43 Vocoder acapella. Very slow with plenty of long pauses
5) 2:59 Continues where 4 left off. Same melody on top of a front-porch guitar loop and simple kick.
6) 4:40 * Lovely Feist cover. Starts out as piano/vocals and adds deeeeep bass at 0:55. Might damage old transistor radios. Wonderful
7) 1:54 All acoustic again. Improvised piano opening. Warm, cute ballad
8) 3:54 Weird, warped vocals, fast-paced synth trickles. Shy dubstep.
9) 1:36 Another piano ballad, dissolves into electronic limbo and high-pitched vocals.
10) 3:35 Soft Mount Kimbie-esque dubstep. Very organic, plenty of indecipherable vocal samples.
11) 4:21 ** Chamber synth-pad-pop for 2011. Starts simple then layers Blake’s vocals on top of themselves again and again. A one man choir
|1.||Unluck||6.||Limit To Your Love|
|2.||Wilhelms Scream||7.||Give Me My Month|
|3.||I Never Learnt To Share||8.||To Care (Like You)|
|4.||Lindesfarne I||9.||Why Don't You Call Me|
|5.||Lindesfarne Ii||10.||I Mind|