|Album:||Better Left There||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Authors Apology||Added:||Nov 2010|
|Label:||The Gospel Of Rhythm Recordings|
|Add Date:||2011-02-27||Pull Date:||2011-05-01|
|Week Ending:||May 1||Apr 24||Apr 17||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20||Mar 13|
|1.||Apr 28, 2011:||Daydream Disaster
|4.||Apr 06, 2011:||The Independent Mind
|2.||Apr 21, 2011:||Double Daydream Disaster
|5.||Mar 31, 2011:||The Independent Mind
Driven, Trains Returning
|3.||Apr 14, 2011:||Double Daydream Disaster
|6.||Mar 31, 2011:||Daydream Disaster
*My Favorites*: 1, 5, 8.
1. *(2:57) Fast. Driving, quick and repetitive guitar notes. Loud and catchy.
2. (3:59) Mid / Fast. Early REM sound, but a bit more forceful. Short guitar solos. Really rocking with a few slower-paced interludes. Some nice lyrics to boot.
3. (1:47) Mid. Similar to #2 with the interludes, but a smidgen slower and quieter and stretched out.
4. (2:45) Fast. Fast-paced rocker with some backing vocals. Guitar solos, drum heavy.
5. *(2:34) Mid. Guitar predominates, really has that Elvis Costello sound.
6. (3:01) Mid / Fast. Probably the most rocking number on the album with some nice stop/starts. Every instrument is out front and loud.
7. (5:17) Slow / Mid. Slower-paced vocal delivery than the other songs. The band alternates between slower and faster phrases.
8. *(2:05) Mid. Piano and vocal dirge. Nicely done.
|2.||Driven||6.||A Losing Ticket Cannot Give Advice|
|3.||A Sisters Hand||7.||We Can Always Stumble|
|4.||Last Night In Quepos Town||8.||Take The Reigns|