|Artist:||Billy Nayer Show, The||Added:||Nov 2010|
|Add Date:||2014-06-27||Pull Date:||2014-08-29|
|Week Ending:||Aug 31||Aug 17||Aug 10||Jul 27||Jul 20||Jul 13||Jul 6||Jun 29|
|1.||Jul 12, 2022:||Virtually Happy-Loose cut ends
|4.||Aug 08, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
|2.||Aug 24, 2014:||Pentagonal Banana
|5.||Aug 03, 2014:||Pentagonal Banana
|3.||Aug 14, 2014:||Binders Full of Sopranos
|6.||Jul 26, 2014:||Music Casserole
1. Henry Joe (2:14) Mid-slow head-nodding/walking/plodding carnival beat. Talking about folks. “This is the song about people I know, people like Henry Joe.”
2. Reno (2:56) Brief electronic weebles before mid-slow beat kicks in. Travelogue of sorts. “I have been to Reno.”
3. Wrong Highway (2:46) Slowish. A story that starts on the ground and spins out into the stars. “I went to work on the wrong highway.”
4. Snow Girl (2:07) Mid-tempo. “I’m gonna build a woman out of dirt and clay and snow.” Abrupt end.
5. Riding Horses (3:07) Slow to mid. Mystery-novel bass line (like exploring a vacant house, looking into corners and behind doors). The mystery: “Wait til ya see what he got ya.”
6. Glass Slippers (3:07) Slow, after-love ballad. Storytelling lyrics. Music like an update on 80s-era modern rock. (Shades of “Melt With You.”)
7. Glue (2:33) Fuzzy bouncy bass(?) line. Marching drum beat. Rock guitar line. “It’s only glue to make your dreams come true.”
8. Rainy Days (2:20) Mid-slow. Quietly screaming guitar line. “How many times can you walk through the house?”
9. Who Do You Sue? (3:38) Mid-slow. Kind of a funky wocka bass line. Triangles in the background. Opens out into an expansive sound near the end before fading to silence.
10. Two Flies (3:45) Up-beat start then slows. Ukelele(?). Speeds up again, wocka guitar, “ooh-ahh.” Relationship ended, badly.
11. He’s Flying (3:44) Slow. Sad song of envy and failure. “So I posted that I could fly too, but all I could do was stand on the roof shouting insults at all of you.” Ends ~4 secs early.
12. James Gang (3:03) Mid-tempo. Finger-snapping beat, tune about a Jesse James gang consisting of multiple Jesses. “All right, things are gettin’ messy, what do you think that we oughta do?”
13. Joe’s Hat (0:54) Jaunty ukelele tune about a regretfully workaholic hatmaker.
|3.||Wrong Highway||9.||Who Do You Sue?|
|4.||Snow Girl||10.||Two Flies|
|5.||Riding Horsese||11.||He's Flying|
|6.||Glass Slippers||12.||James Gang|