|Artist:||7 Walkers||Added:||Oct 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-02-20||Pull Date:||2011-04-24|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17||Apr 10||Mar 13||Feb 27|
|1.||Apr 27, 2022:||The Road Trip (rebroadcast from Mar 3, 2017)
Someday You'll See (Prelude)
|4.||Aug 16, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|2.||Mar 07, 2022:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|5.||Apr 20, 2017:||Road Trip
Someday You'll See (Prelude), Chingo, For The Love Of Mr. Okra
|3.||Sep 09, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|6.||Mar 17, 2017:||Road Trip
New Orleans Crawl
*My Favorites*: Every single song.
1. (0:34) Slow. Radio spot intro to #2.
2. (3:29) Mid. Marchin’ blues with great harmonica fills, drum-led. Killer keys. ‘I’m gonna marry you’ theme.
3. (8:34) Slow / Mid. FCC’s. Play the radio-edit disc included. Features Willie Nelson on vocal and guitar. All instruments taking leads and very pronounced. Great, great song. Gets carnivalistic at end.
4. (3:12) Mid. Funky bass, trippy organ, kickin’ drums, dreamy guitar. INSTRUMENTAL.
5. (7:20) Mid. Avant-garde jazzy bluesy funky. Processed vocals. Dr. John feel all over it. Herbie Hancock’s Headhunters too. Mellow and smooth. Heavy on percussion and organ. Abrupt ending.
6. (8:07) Slow. Really, really sparse. Ominous. Very quiet - whispered vocals, background vocals. Keys, bongos, piano.
7. (4:03) Slow / Mid. Bluesy, epic-sounding INSTRUMENTAL.
8. (5:46) Mid. Classic New Orleans jazz / funk, horns galore. It’s a crawl just like the title says. Has a Chuck E. Weiss feel.
9. (8:25) Slow. Swampy, dark mood, yet beautiful, hopeful lyrics. Very sparse, organ, drums. guitar. Really cool processed vocal phrases. Wow!!
10. (4:54) Slow / Mid. Retro spoken-word clip intro. Bo Diddley tribute, not so much musically but lyrically anyway. Marchin’ and bluesy, nice guitar work, plodding drums.
11. (1:16) Slow. Ethereal organ / drum / bass INSTRUMENTAL.
12. (3:04) Slow / Mid. Country-tinged, acoustic guitar predominates. A bit of Taj Mahal.
13. (5:54) Mid. Title track. Drum, guitar, organ-led bluesy rocker.
Bonus FCC-clean truncated (4;00) version of song #3 with Willie Nelson.
|1.||Wyet Radio/ Cane River Waltz||7.||Someday You'll See (Prelude)|
|2.||Sue From Bogalusa||8.||New Orleans Crawl|
|3.||King Cotton Blues||9.||Evangeline|
|4.||For The Love Of Mr. Okra||10.||Hey Bo Diddle|
|6.||Louisiana Rain||12.||Someday You'll See|