|Artist:||Ra Ra Riot||Added:||Sep 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-10-10||Pull Date:||2010-12-12|
|Week Ending:||Dec 12||Dec 5||Nov 28||Nov 21||Nov 14||Nov 7||Oct 31||Oct 24|
|1.||Jul 05, 2021:||Nick&Noah: TheRadioShow (rebroadcast from Oct 12, 2010)
|4.||Mar 29, 2013:||Time Traveler
|2.||Feb 17, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Feb 02, 2013:||controlled chaos
|3.||Mar 20, 2016:||Breakaway Bluff: The Best of the Last
|6.||Jan 26, 2013:||Everything 2.0
1.Slow. Cello opens, nice groove on bass line, reverberating vocals. Based on strings
*2.Up-tempo. Drum roll opens track, amazing bass line comes on, then vocals. Very upbeat and happy, with signature RRR strings incorporated into pop sound.
*3. Up tempo. Falsetto vocals in chorus. Upbeat, more guitar and cool drum line.
4. Mid tempo. Slow entrance, dramatic pause, then strings, piano and vocals take off. Beautiful string arrangements and persistent keyboard loop. Funky synth at end.
5. Mid tempo. Percussions are faded in at beginning, stay muted, with harmonized vocals in first channel. Bit more upbeat halfway through, long instrumental outro
*6. Mid tempo. Female vocals. A bit more experimental, very pretty. Keyboard sounds like chiming of bells, synth leads the beat. Feedback from guitar at end.
7. Up tempo. Poppy, upbeat, sunshiny. The usual.
8. Mid tempo. Cello especially prominent . Very dramatic “angel” music with choral. 9. Mid tempo. Drum roll opens, cool jam, more haphazard. Instrumental outro.
10. Down tempo. Something that sounds like an organ (but not as somber), vocals, muted percussion and guitar. Ends unexpectedly, with a kind of muted gong sound.
|1.||The Orchard||6.||You And I Know|
|3.||Too Dramatic||8.||Do You Remember|
|5.||Massachusetts||10.||Keep It Quiet|