|Artist:||Gultskra Artikler||Added:||Aug 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-04-10||Pull Date:||2011-06-12||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||May 29||May 22||May 15||May 8||May 1||Apr 17|
|1.||May 26, 2011:||mining the orangeasm
|4.||May 08, 2011:||YOUTH DEMOGRAPHIC RADIO
|2.||May 21, 2011:||Music Casserole
|5.||May 01, 2011:||lost and found
|3.||May 11, 2011:||Panorama Barbeque
|6.||Apr 30, 2011:||Music Casserole
1) * (5:52) Follows a straightforward beat formed by atonal synth stabs and a deep, bassy noise in the background while phasing in synth and noise elements in and out until a chordal pad takes over and creates a deep atmosphere. Very cool to listen to the song morph in atmosphere, rhythm, and tone over its 6-minute lifespan, ultimately dying into random glitchy noises.
2) (4:02) Once again begins with a similarly formed beat, but that beat is later subverted by rapidly playing stabs of static that punctuate the rhythm of the song and lead the track into an deep, dark abyss.
3) **(4:45) Sounds almost like a mix of Boards of Canada and Polmo Polpo. This is a synthesis of wandering synth chords melting into a gurgling, rhythmic cacophony of noise, bass, and ringing until devolving into dissonant synth noise. Excellent track.
4) * (3:58) Follows in a similar, but much less extreme vein as the previous track. Feels very, nostalgic and pensive. This is a track to get lost in.
5) (3:30) A disturbing, dissonant chord that sounds like it was recorded perhaps from a door squeaking repeats in the foreground over seemingly random thudding and videogame noises and a grim/hopeful chordal pad.
6) (5:33) A totally atonal track, focused on creating a grim, dark atmosphere with quick, muffled thuds in the background paired with dissonant synth stabs, ominous waves of noise, and a flurry of pops in the background. Forms a chaotic end to the album.