|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2010-07-11||Pull Date:||2010-09-12|
|Week Ending:||Sep 5||Aug 22||Aug 1|
|1.||Jul 24, 2019:||The Library
|4.||Oct 26, 2016:||The Library
|2.||Apr 12, 2017:||The Library
|5.||Jun 21, 2016:||The Library
|3.||Jan 25, 2017:||The Library
|6.||Mar 01, 2016:||The Library
1. (4:40) psych-folk with brooding mandolins, synths
2. (4:48) part sigur ros, part freak folk. samples some spoken word.
3.* (3:08) great flute. the intro is very playful but the slower, more deliberate middle is solid as well
4. (3:52) melancholy strings, woodwinds.
5. (4:32) slow, sad piano song.
6. (4:38) mellow: spoken word, xylophone, electronics, and crooning vocals
7. (3:50) hip hop beats, Bianca sings with a rap-like flow
8.* (5:14) the single: trumpet, synths, and beautifully flowing melodies
9. (4:25) samples birds; as ghostly and ethereal as the title would suggest
10. (4:20) very electronic heavy; it almost sounds like an electro/house remix of a normal cocorosie song.
11. (3:28) has some really graphic lyrics about rape (no fcc forbidden words technically). glitch instrumentals; not a good stand-alone track anyways
|1.||Trinity's Crying||6.||R.I.P. Burn Face|
|2.||Smokey Taboo||7.||The Moon Asked The Crow|
|5.||Grey Oceans||10.||Fairy Paradise|
|11.||Here I Come|