|Artist:||Sun Araw||Added:||May 2010|
|Label:||Not Not Fun|
|Add Date:||2010-05-30||Pull Date:||2010-08-01||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Aug 1||Jul 25||Jul 18||Jul 11||Jul 4||Jun 27||Jun 20||Jun 13|
|1.||Jul 25, 2019:||deep storage
|4.||Aug 16, 2014:||Space House
The Stakeout (Ft. W. Giacchi)
|2.||Nov 29, 2017:||deep storage
|5.||Jun 04, 2014:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Mar 03, 2016:||radio seven
|6.||Aug 01, 2013:||Home Free
1. Slow, hazy psychedelic romp. Echoing guitar riffs, delicious shimmery effects and distorted vocals amongst a cascade of wah-wah petals and dripping watery noises.
2. Starts out with the ferocious sound of bubbling water. Slowly dissolves into a steady drumbeat with whistles and chirping pings. Distorted guitars enter the mix, followed by a wave of underwater My Bloody Valentine vocals. Climaxes in the middle with a wave of warm synth lines. The last two minutes dissolve into a messy noisy jam.
3. Slow bright kaleidoscope of tribal drums, clashing guitars, strange bubbly effects and outerspace gastronomic noises.
4. Ambient, dreamy synth landscape punctuated by stabbing guitar notes and blurry vocals. Surreal.
5. Harder and more upbeat. Thick with static, and deep with pulsing bassbeats. Very exotic, lots of layered minor keys and otherworldly effects.
6. Slow drumbeats accompanied by hazy guitar lines, distorted slinky reverb, and what sounds like tapeloops of the Knife played backwards.
7. A freak-out carnival ride while wearing 4-D glasses. Strange ascending and descending scales, varying rhythmic patterns and loose reverb.
8. Very quiet guitar lines with a variety of soundeffects in the background (soft helicopter beating, dogs, etc.) Sounds like a slowed down take of Jimi Hendrix warming up in the studio. Underwater. On a good day. Peaceful and serene.
9. A 16-minute soundscape which can best be described as being frozen into an iceblock and then dramatically thawing out in a sunny, epic rebirthing. Yup, it gets crazy…
|1.||Ma Holo||5.||Deep Cover|
|2.||Beat Cop||6.||High Slide|
|3.||The Stakeout (Ft. W. Giacchi)||7.||The Stakeout: Reprise (Ft. W. Giacchi)|
|4.||Conga Mind||8.||Dimension Alley|