|Album:||Old Time Speaker||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Bronze Radio Return||Added:||Apr 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-05-02||Pull Date:||2010-07-04|
|Week Ending:||Jul 4||Jun 6||May 30||May 23||May 16||May 9|
|1.||Mar 18, 2014:||The Alarm Clock
It's Ok Now
|4.||Jul 23, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy w/ Dr. Richard Dickow Jr.
|2.||Dec 30, 2011:||UpDownUnderStairs
It's Ok Now
|5.||Jul 20, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
|3.||Aug 20, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
|6.||Jul 16, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
try: 1, 2, 3, 6
*1. ~28 second intro. uptempo, driving song about lovin’ the analog. a cooker. bruce hornsby wishes he wrote this. the chorus completely kills.
*2. supa-cool slinkster. kicks off in right jack johnson style -- stripped-down up-stroke (yeah, wow) island acoustic guitar. enter awesome chorus harmonies, understated clonker piano. really cool vocal stylings -- i like how he sings “wire” and “digital”. “i’m an analog man with a digital case of you”.
*3. on the sinister side. hard-hitting (on the 2, on the 4!) drums and deep twang guitar. starts off uneventful, but wait for the awesome down-and-dirty chorus.
4. sweet slow acoustic. somewhat lush chorus. “it s’alllright, it’s okaaayy...” almost too cute for me.
5. train-track rhythm. happy, upbeat. sounds an awful lot like brighter built to spill.
*6. very relaxed, easy flow on this one. pretty, bloomy, builder sound.
7. quick picked guitar. nice descending melody. deep steamroll/chug backbeat. d’aww: “you’ve kept me wondering if it’s worth wondering”.
8. slowww slink. deep chord-based piano. verrry bluesy.
9. tocky acoustic and light keys. drums in for a straight bop beat. seems to tell a fable/story. has a camp song singalong chorus. ends on a stomper/clapper vamp.
10. easy strummed acoustic. pretty, melodic, spare enough ingredients.
|2.||Digital Love||7.||Worth Wondering|
|3.||It's Ok Now||8.||Cannonball|
|4.||Strawberry Hill||9.||Pullin' On The Reins|
|5.||Play It On Me||10.||Stone's Throw Away|