|Artist:||Arctic Monkeys||Added:||Apr 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-05-23||Pull Date:||2010-07-25|
|Week Ending:||Jul 18||Jul 11||Jul 4||Jun 20||Jun 13||Jun 6||May 30|
|1.||Apr 27, 2023:||autobiography of blue
|4.||Dec 12, 2019:||Radiant Airwaves
|2.||Feb 10, 2023:||KZSU Time Traveler
|5.||Oct 31, 2019:||Radiant Airwaves
|3.||Jun 18, 2021:||Radiant Airwaves (rebroadcast from Dec 12, 2019)
|6.||Oct 10, 2019:||Radiant Airwaves
1. Mid-tempo. Arpeggiated chords and syncopated drumbeat. Picks up at the end.
*2. Up-tempo. Fun interaction between guitars with scattered beats and really cool wind sounds in the background. Very ominous.
3. Up-tempo. One of the darkest songs: heavy bass, loud drumming, echoes.
4. FCC: “fuck” Starts slow, w/acoustic guitar, alternating with fast paced phrases. Sounds like slipping in and out of a dream world. Really good!
5. Mid-tempo. Uneven beat w/echoes & handclaps. Syncopated bridge, airy vocals.
6. Starts slow and then builds. Surge of energy at end, then falters to a stop.
7. Mid-tempo. Sad, desperate song. Begins w/acoustic guitar and other instruments lay in. Sleepy and distorted guitar solo.
*8. Mid-tempo. Distorted guitar @ beginning…so cool! Rhythm swells to be cut short, with ominous chorus vocals. Amazing drumming! Fades out.
9. FCC “dickheads”, “fucking”. Up-tempo. Sounds slightly like punk.
10. Down tempo. Bells. Marching band drums @ end. Bleak guitar solo.
|1.||My Propeller||6.||Fire And The Thud|
|3.||Dangerous Animals||8.||Dance Little Liar|
|4.||Secret Door||9.||Pretty Visitors|
|5.||Potion Approaching||10.||The Jeweller's Hands|