|Artist:||Boxer Rebellion, The||Added:||Apr 2010|
|Add Date:||2010-06-13||Pull Date:||2010-08-15|
|Week Ending:||Aug 8||Jul 25||Jul 18|
|1.||May 03, 2012:||TheRadioShow
|4.||Sep 27, 2011:||feelin' the music
World Without End
|2.||Mar 16, 2012:||There and Back Again
Never Knowing How Or Why
|5.||Jul 19, 2011:||changin' it up (part one)
The New Heavy
|3.||Feb 17, 2012:||There and Back Again
|6.||Jul 05, 2011:||feelin' the music
We Have This Place Surrounded
1. Starts with a bunch of painful feedback. Then vocals and music emerge. Very loud, groveling vocals, a lot of feedback from the guitars.
2. Continuation of (1). Distorted vocals, a lot of yelling. Foreboding atmosphere comes from lumbering guitars and a lot of free-for-all cymbal clashing.
*3. Mid-tempo. Beat is patted out by feet, hands? I can’t tell, but it sounds really cool! Reverberating guitars enter after first chorus, with drums. Epic feeling!
4. Up-tempo. Starts with feedback again, which is transformed into some really cool opening effects, and then the guitar line. Loud vocals again.
Up-tempo. Slightly distorted vocals, a lot of feedback and crashing cymbals.
6. Down tempo. Acoustic guitar and some synth echoes in the background, with a soulful piano solo, which closes the song.
Mid-tempo. Another sinister song with guitar arpeggios and foreboding vocals.
*8. Slow, soft song led by distorted tremolo guitar and cymbals.
9. Mid-tempo. Lumbering synth, distorted guitar solo and lots of cymbal crashing.
Down-tempo. Epic feeling, with a lot of reverb and echoes in guitar/vocals.
|1.||Flight||6.||World Without End|
|2.||All You Do Is Talk||7.||Never Knowing How Or Why|
|3.||We Have This Place Surrounded||8.||Lay Me Down|
|4.||Watermelon||9.||Cowboys & Engines|
|5.||The New Heavy||10.||The Absentee|