|Artist:||These New Puritans||Added:||Apr 2010|
|Label:||Domino Recording Company|
|Add Date:||2010-06-13||Pull Date:||2010-08-15|
|Week Ending:||Aug 8||Aug 1||Jul 25||Jul 18||Jul 4||Jun 20|
|1.||Apr 03, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|4.||Oct 31, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Spooky Scary Time)
|2.||Jan 22, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|5.||Oct 03, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
We Want War
|3.||Nov 21, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
We Want War, Time Xone
|6.||Apr 11, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
1. Instrumental-brass track.
*2. Totally dark track. Ominous entrance with taiko drums and a deep voice growling the title. Builds into an AMAZING beat with influences from all over the map and crazy effects-swords, anyone?
3. Steady beat, dark lyrics, a bit of an Asian influence. Sound effects and clear vocals
4. Keyboard entrance with marching drum. Louder vocals, with brass in the background. Weird juxtaposition of the brass and percussion.
*5. Sounds like Sleigh Bells. A lot of synth effects for an amazing, crashing entrance. Female and male vocals. Tight beat, repetitive. Very goth.
*6. It’s only missing a loop to be a dance anthem. The beat is ridiculous, fast and infectious, the synth complementing the central percussion perfectly. Some of the chants modulate up and down like in hindi music.
7. Amazing drumming, very goth. Choruses feel like something out of a cathedral.
9. Tight drumming with video game effects and chorale bridge.
*10. Sounds almost like electronica. Hazy, dreamy feeling through synth, and an amazing beat.
11. Instrumental- brass/strings/percussion/chorale.
|2.||We Want War||7.||Orion|
|4.||Hologram||9.||Drum Courts - Where Corals Lie|
|5.||Attack Music||10.||White Chords|