|Album:||Tall Firs Meet Soft Location||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Glass Rock||Added:||Feb 2010|
|Add Date:||2011-04-03||Pull Date:||2011-06-05|
|Week Ending:||Apr 17|
|1.||Oct 02, 2016:||The Prism Experiment
|3.||Apr 14, 2011:||meowgasm
|2.||Apr 14, 2011:||Double Daydream Disaster
*My Favorites*: 4, 6, 7, 10.
1. (3:08) Mid. Jazzy, almost an improv feel. Dramatic, dreamy, catchy. Great guitar parts.
2. (3:02) Slow / Mid. Spacey, laid-back song, but also a bit jamming in parts.
3. (3;20) Slow / Mid. The effects give this song an outdoor feel. Echoey vocals, nice guitar work, plodding drums, laid-back and spacey.
4. *(2:50) Slow. Sparse and slow, lots of room to breathe. Breathy vocals. Guitar predominates.
5. (2:01) Mid. Guitar effects, almost a marching drum beat with hi-hat strikes. Loud and epic-sounding with a quick ending.
6. *(2:39) Mid. A near jamming feel within a structure. The song gives the sense of urgency, it’s really propelled by the beat.
7. *(2:39) Mid. Watery feel, cool guitar reverb, jazzy drums.
8. (2:29) Slow / Mid. Quick bass intro. Sparse, nice mellow and subtle guitar effects.
9. (2:43) Slow / Mid. Airy. Rising vocals, great drumming.
10. *(3;03) Slow. Acoustic guitar, dreamy, lots of room. Relationship song.
|2.||Ghost Of A Dream||7.||Lion Dance|
|3.||Possession||8.||U R Not Lonely|
|4.||Blues Spider||9.||Open Air|
|5.||Beach And Swimming Pool||10.||Take It Back|