|Artist:||Vile, Kurt||Added:||Oct 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-11-08||Pull Date:||2010-01-10|
|Week Ending:||Jan 10||Dec 27||Dec 20||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 29||Nov 15|
|1.||May 07, 2013:||Home Free
|4.||Aug 16, 2011:||meow
|2.||Nov 30, 2012:||Daydream Disaster
|5.||Feb 10, 2011:||Daydream Disaster
|3.||May 23, 2012:||Seize the Sounds
|6.||Nov 16, 2010:||Daydream Disaster
01.** Pounding noisy blues
02. Noisy dreamscape w/ reverb fingerpicking over the top. Similar vibe to 5 and 7 but not as catchy.
03. Seems like every KV album has a track with this head-bob rhythm guitar (see: "Deep Sea," "My Best Friends"). It works
04.*** 7 mins long. Steam train drumbeat behind gobs of noise, Springsteen yelps and whistles. FCC: "shit" but you can barely make it out.
05.*** Mellower, hypnotic fingerpicking lick w/ decent amount of noise/hiss and muddy vocals.
06. Keyboards, more standard pop structure/chord changes than the rest.
07. ** Similar vibe to 5: slow steady fingerpicking. Less noise/hiss, more delay and reverb, clearer vocals.
08. Quieter tone w/ a shuffle beat.
09. Slow, pounding beat with reverb harmonica. Heavy, distorted Julian Casablancas-style vocals in the back of the mix.
10. Mid-tempo, cleaner ballad. Clear vocals.
11.** 3-min instrumental of the beat from track 4.
|2.||Dead Alive||7.||Heart Attack|
|4.||Freak Train||9.||Inside Lookin' Out|
|5.||Blackberry Song||10.||He's Alright|