|Artist:||Pet Lions||Added:||Oct 2009|
|Add Date:||2009-11-15||Pull Date:||2010-01-17|
|Week Ending:||Jan 17||Jan 10||Jan 3||Dec 20||Dec 13||Dec 6||Nov 29||Nov 22|
|1.||Jan 19, 2020:||Alphabet Soup
Stuck At The Bottom
|4.||Jan 24, 2010:||The DJ Never Has It
Girls Of Athens
|2.||Mar 15, 2013:||Time Traveler
|5.||Jan 14, 2010:||Songs about Music
|3.||Feb 07, 2010:||The Knife
|6.||Jan 10, 2010:||late night veggies
Tokyo Police Club/whatever is cool and hipper-than-thou these days. Lots
of power chords, drum rolls, and crisp male vocals. Very, very dapper.
Most songs are about being with girls, trying to get girls, or trying to get a girl
when you’re already with another girl. Mellow enough to be included on
seductive mixtapes, but rocking enough that you could listen to it before that
big lacrosse match and no one will make fun of you. All these tracks are good
though… very upbeat and fun. Not just a bunch of that whiney crap. Although
the lyrics are far from great… but that’s not really the point here…Give one
a try and get some spring in your step.
FCC CLEAN Best Tracks: 1, 3, 5, 2
1. Lead single. Ringing, powerful guitars, 4/4 drumming, epic chorus...
…little electronic ditties…I swear to god this is a Strokes song in disguise.
2. Slower song, plucky guitars, more introspective lyrics. Delicate indie rock.
3. Very catchy, very bright tones, and jaunty basslines.
4. Pained vocals, very aggressive guitarwork, snappy drums.
5. Hip, bouncy song about dancing. Start stop dynamics and strong catchy
guitars. Gotta love it.
|1.||Roman History||3.||Stuck At The Bottom|
|2.||Propeller Plane||4.||I Will Track You Down|
|5.||Girls Of Athens|