|Album:||Way I See It, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Saadiq, Raphael||Added:||Oct 2008|
|Add Date:||2008-12-21||Pull Date:||2009-02-22|
|Week Ending:||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Jan 25||Jan 18||Jan 11||Jan 4||Dec 28|
|1.||Nov 17, 2015:||The Changing Same Radio
Never Give You Up (Feat. Stevie Wonder And Cj Hilton)
|4.||Feb 10, 2009:||I once was Canadian
|2.||Feb 17, 2009:||RipRidah RADIO DJ NO MORE MIXCDSS
Just One Kiss (Feat. Joss Stone)
|5.||Feb 04, 2009:||Hand Wash in Coleslaw
|3.||Feb 15, 2009:||Eran Mukamel f Otm Shank (salsatón)
100 Yard Dash
|6.||Feb 03, 2009:||I once was Canadian
My picks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12
1. slow swing love song. nice chorus. early fade out.
2. mid tempo groove. great riff. fade out.
3. mid tempo. very classic sound. chorus repeats a lot, with a breakdown and a build up before the end.
4. med-fast. horns. hand claps. has sort of a darker/ bigger picture feel to it than some of the other songs.
5. med-slow. standard love song with nice strings and f vox. a nice pre-chorus build up.
6. mid tempo. repetative verses but pretty good chorus.
7. slow ballad. the latin song with spanish (at the beginning) lyrics and nylon string guitar. goes into more standard r&b groove later.
8. mid tempo. definitely a more modern sound than some of the songs. big backup vocals over motown-ish riffs.
9. slow ballad. sort of an early 70s Marvin Gaye/ Smokey Robinson thing going.
10. mid tempo. late 60s-style bluesey and jaunty.
11. med-slow. breathy 'sex you up' sort-of ballad.
12. mid tempo. uses loops (modern sounding) but otherwise has a big-picture, troubled-world ballad things going (like early 70s Marvin Gaye)
13. version of 9 with Jay-Z rapping over it. I don't think it works particularly well.