|Add Date:||2008-10-12||Pull Date:||2008-12-14||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Dec 14||Dec 7||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26|
|1.||Mar 07, 2016:||Everything A to Z week 33 (edit created for re-airing on June 8th, 2020)
|4.||Jun 19, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum
|2.||Dec 13, 2014:||Music Casserole
Ballo Del Pupi
|5.||May 16, 2009:||Music Casserole
|3.||Aug 07, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum
|6.||Apr 17, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum
Quelli Eran Giorni
*1. Bouncy, midtempo folk tale that’ll get your toes tapping.
*2. Uptempo w/wacky vocals w/a touch of bluegrass. Yow!
3. Whistles and percussion then vocals. Mid/up, a whirling folk dance.
4. Bright, mid/uptempo w/an old fashioned sound & silly vocals.
*5. Midtempo oom-pah w/soaring vocals that get dark & very odd.
*6. Upbeat, driving w/fast vocals and great use of clarinet. Way cool.
*7. Silly good upbeat jam w/children singing and great work fr band.
8. Starts slow, then upbeat Italian cover of “Those Were the Days.”
*9. Slow acoustic guitar, vocals intro then midtempo and weird.
10. An old-fashioned waltz w/dark hints and a sense of sadness.
11. Bright bounce, male/fem vox, great energy from all.
*12. Kitchy good cover of a classic. Varying tempos, but all good.
*13. Yee haw! Fast, fast mash. Extra energy, let the juggling begin.
*14. Slow, droning pipes leads to soaring vox then a midtempo dance.
|1.||Rom Kaffe||8.||Quelli Eran Giorni|
|3.||Tarantella Santuliana||10.||Amare Give|
|4.||Fame De Lupo||11.||Testamento|
|5.||Ciuccio Bello||12.||Arrivederci Roma|
|6.||24,000 Baci||13.||Ballo Del Pupi|