|Artist:||Dada Yute||Added:||Sep 2008|
|Add Date:||2008-10-05||Pull Date:||2008-12-07||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Dec 7||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19|
|1.||Jan 15, 2009:||Happy Hour
|4.||Nov 29, 2008:||New World Disorder
War And Crime
|2.||Jan 08, 2009:||Happy Hour
|5.||Nov 22, 2008:||New World Disorder
Jah Jah Bless Today
|3.||Dec 05, 2008:||YA DIG RADIO
Jah Jah Bless Today, Ignore, Ignore
|6.||Nov 21, 2008:||Ya dig Radio
Ignore, Ignore, Ignore
Reviewed by Sadie O., 9/10/08
Roots Reggae from Brazil. Self produced promo CD (w/ production glitch – see below.) Attractive vocals and very much a home-baked (and I do mean baked) operation.
CD had 7 tracks recorded twice – the first 7 tracks have glitches at the end, so the last 7 are better to use.
No FCCs detected, I like 8, 9 and 13 best.
Tracks 1-7: ignore
8. 5:04 ***midtempo lush roots reggae, lots of Rasta preaching. Pleasant dancehall style delivery, in English.
9. 3:34 ***downtempo roots skank, attractive vocals in Brazilian Portuguese.
10. 3:50 *mellow downtempo skank with electric guitar intro, pretty singing in English.
11. 4:25 **boopy midtempo bubble, singing in Portuguese. Rather beachy groove, somehow.
12. 3:48 *dancehall, changes beat a few times, a bit commercial sounding, in English and Portuguese.
13. 4:04 ***downtempo roots skank, pretty harmonies in English. Melodica. Pretty.
14. 4:55 *acoustic guitar and preaching in Portuguese, very slow and hymn-like harmonies and guitar.
|1.||Ignore||8.||Jah Jah Bless Today|
|2.||Ignore||9.||Esperaremos Ein Jah|
|4.||Ignore||11.||Louvai A Jah (Feat. Ras Bernardo)|
|6.||Ignore||13.||War And Crime|
|7.||Ingnore||14.||Sabadorio For Ouro|