|Artist:||Unwed Sailor||Added:||Mar 2008|
|Label:||Burnt Toast Vinyl|
|Add Date:||2008-04-27||Pull Date:||2008-06-29|
|Week Ending:||Jun 29||Jun 22||Jun 15||Jun 1||May 25||May 4|
|1.||Jun 09, 2011:||orangeasm
Nauvoo, Little Wars
|4.||Jun 21, 2008:||The Afterthought
|2.||Apr 21, 2009:||I once was Canadian
|5.||Jun 19, 2008:||The Afterthought
|3.||Jun 24, 2008:||I once was Canadian
|6.||Jun 17, 2008:||I once was Canadian
Trivia: Band lead Jonathan Ford is a former member of Roadside Monument and Pedro the Lion, and the band in general has ties to Early Day Miners and Ester Drang as well.
FCC Clean (all inst.) My picks: 2, 5
See also: Do Make Say Think, Cush, the more upbeat side of The Album Leaf
1) 2:57 Upbeat. Cold start at 0:05, 10-sec out.
*2) 4:26 Nice drum intro into laid back post-rock groove.
3) 4:57 Mid energy, not much to say. Goes straight to next track
4) 2:58 More upbeat and crashy. Features synth choral sounds. Cold start (straight from last track) and stop.
*5) 6:37 Mellow synth orch. layers over catchy bass/trap groove. 24-sec intro with bells fading in.
6) 3:45 Slightly more rockish, confident melody. 19-sec out.
*7) 7:43 Swung beat, a pleasant groove, and a re-appearance of the synth choir "ah"s (or are those "oh"s?) Outro vamp starts at around 2:00 from the end, after which the song can be faded and transitioned without missing much.
8) 4:51 Solitary and child-like, featuring a noticeably higher and brighter sound than other tracks. Quiet intro, 19-sec out (8-sec silence.)
9) 3:56 Atmospheric and very low energy closer with some lah-dee-dah percussion and bass work.
|2.||Little Wars||6.||Echo Roads|