|Add Date:||2010-02-14||Pull Date:||2010-04-18||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||Mar 21||Mar 7||Feb 28||Feb 21|
|1.||Nov 25, 2012:||MHz Broadcast 11.11.12
1st Commandment Is... Feat. Aaron Phiri
|4.||Mar 19, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO
|2.||Mar 15, 2011:||Lumpy Space Princess Part Deux
Force For Truth
|5.||Mar 04, 2010:||Folktronic
|3.||Feb 22, 2011:||The Crooked Spoke Adjacent
|6.||Feb 28, 2010:||FLASHBANG RADIO!
For Instrumentals Try: 10,6,7,1,14
For Rap Try: 12,8,5,9,13
1. Instrumental. Tinkle piano beat with hand-drums, soft smooth distorted vocals in the background. Sweet.
2. Instrumental. Smooth clarinets intro into heavy cut-time drumming. More layers of instrumentation added as the song progresses.
3.FCC (shit) Soulful singing (sounds a bit too much like the intro to T-Pain’s “I’m Sprung” for my taste…) progresses to a guest rap by Prismo. Gentle flutes, piano, and bird chirps.
4. FCC (shit) Spoken intro about how “music unites us.” Looped piano and flutes. Deep resonating drums.
5. Looped piano sample. Rap by Pismo. Lines are not terribly creative, but whatevs.
6. Instrumental. Chopped, distorted vocals, like something you might find out of a Burial album. Deep, depressing drumming. Soft crackles of noise distortion. Transitions into heavily distorted loops.
7. Instrumental. Smooth harp plucking and nice legato cello. Weird spiraling synth samples.
8. Traditional Japanese instruments. Rap about family loyalty, feuds, respect, etc.
9. High intensity drumming, with cool snazzy synth lines and xylophones. Lyrics about guidance, protection, survival. A little repetitive, but still good.
10. High-pitched choral singing, firm, steady drumbeats. Japanese flutes, piano. Gorgeous, despite its 6-min time length.
11. Piano, flutes, drums…a few synth lines for a bit of changeup…but it’s a bit samey.
12. This song has a Soul/R&B feel to it. Lots of religious imagery, stories of poverty.
13. Female rap, about seeking to live a unique life. Pretty boisterous. The beat is really good too—lots of slick strings, and airy lilts…kind of dreamy, but held down by the rugged cut-time drumming. The last minute is instrumental.
14. Just like what the title of the songs suggests it will be. Very smooth and heavenly.