|Album:||Songs About The Mysteries Of Housework And Nature||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Persian Cardinal Recordin|
|Add Date:||2008-07-20||Pull Date:||2008-09-21|
|Week Ending:||Sep 7||Aug 31||Aug 17||Aug 10||Aug 3||Jul 27|
|1.||Mar 05, 2022:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Aug 29, 2008:||Memory Select
|2.||Jun 23, 2010:||Brownian Values
|5.||Aug 12, 2008:||Streams, Highways, and Electrical Grids
|3.||Sep 02, 2008:||Streams, Highways, and Electrical Grids
|6.||Aug 05, 2008:||Streams, Highways Redux
1) Layers of trombone, vocals, and soft keyboard ambience.
2) Nice muted, jazzy trumpet. About workin' at the office.
3) Awesome horn, mixed and layered over itself. No vox.
4)* Frustrated vox, trombone, the drama of cleaning house.
5) Traditional British folk song, clean vocals over whistles.
6)* Denser instrumentation. Unusual song structure to this one.
7)* All horns, no vox. Minimalist experimental jazz?
8) Upbeat vocals, trombone, nice spacious organ.
|1.||Owings Mills||5.||Nottamun Town|
|2.||The Office||6.||Dusty Beach|
|3.||Busy Day In The Driveway||7.||Split Level (Ranch)|
|4.||Unruly Place||8.||This Migration Is Over|