|Add Date:||2008-10-26||Pull Date:||2008-12-28||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 21||Dec 7||Nov 2|
|1.||Oct 15, 2015:||What was scene?
Operating From The Ditch
|3.||Dec 06, 2008:||too heavy for titanium
Bombs Over Rome
|2.||Dec 18, 2008:||Trip Over Bloodstains
|4.||Nov 01, 2008:||too heavy for titanium
Bombs Over Rome
Local technical deathcore. They do a good job of merging death metal and metalcore and don't fall into the common bad habits of a lot of other bands of the style do. No cheesy singing vocals. No overdone breakdowns. No overdone pinch harmonics on guitar. They throw in metal guitar solos and the vocalist keeps it interesting. Think JOB FOR A COWBOY, THE RED CHORD and a little DECAPITATED.
**1. Fast, technical with lots of riffs. Never lets up with speedy riff after speedy riff. Guest vocalist by Guy of THE RED CHORD.
2. Chuggy with slight hardcore leanings and breakdowns. Guest vocalist Bob from A LIFE ONCE LOST. Eh.
3. Standard deathcore with a melodic breakdown.
**5. Slower but still winds and twists its way through riffs with some melodic but discordant guitar. Some spoken vocals and short metal guitar solo.
**6. Medium paced with guest vocals from one of the current best vocalists in death metal, Travis from CATTLE DECAPITATION.
**7. Just when you think this is standard fare the track speeds up and blazes through some good riffs. Grinding moments but with some melodic guitar solos.
8. Hardcore scream to open. Add in headbanging riffs. Gang vocals before the so-so breakdown which includes some pinch harmonics. Not enough to destroy the track.
9. Somewhat unique rhythms on guitar.
10. 33 second, noisy, not heavy chaos.
11. A little more progressive. Some tough guy hardcore vocals. Longer. Guitar solos. Super slow breakdown that fades into some noises. Song is pretty much over with a minute left.
Surprisingly OK stuff. -mph
|2.||Tooth Grinder||7.||Operating From The Ditch|
|3.||Bombs Over Rome||8.||You Can't Win|
|4.||Evangelicult||9.||Progression In Defeat|
|11.||A Passionate Journey|