|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Aug 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-08-05||Pull Date:||2007-10-07|
|Week Ending:||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 19||Aug 12|
|1.||Sep 05, 2007:||Adv Choice Last Show Summer
|4.||Aug 22, 2007:||Dig this folks: Dr Furious
|2.||Aug 29, 2007:||The Adventurer's Choice ill-prepared episode
What Are We Going To Do?
|5.||Aug 21, 2007:||Lost and Found
|3.||Aug 27, 2007:||A2Z
|6.||Aug 20, 2007:||A2Z
Play: 10, 11, 15, 5, 1, 12 and vocal tracks 9, 2, 13
1. Xenakis type of noise leads to cinematic, down-tempo and sparse instrumental drone. Think Múm.
2. KZSU familiars (Dread Astaire). Fuzz-bass assault to the max and psychedelic guitar freak-outs.
3. Silly acoustic ballad for Vinyl Microstore’s pet dog, Yuri.
4. Sparse experimental electronica with tweaked vocal effects.
5. Atonal no-wave moog-sounding chords in chaotic electro and drum effects. Chaotic, intense, unresolving.
6. KZSU familiars (the Callas). Lo-fi garage indie-pop.
7. This is a blank track. Dead air. No sound. Cleverly given an imaginary title by an imaginary band with an imaginary website.
8. Quiet and hauntingly cinematic. Great for spooky soundbeds (6 min).
9. Dark and melodic ballad. This is great! Reminds of Nick Cave.
10. Great experimental tune. Bag-pipe sounds and other flickering electro effects and haunting voices.
11. Crazy ass tune! This is great. Vocal imitations of hip-hop beatboxes and turnatbables driving rhythmically some crazy instrumentation (melodica, strings)
12. Instrumental. Somber and cinematic. Pretty and emotional.
13. Post-punk tune of early 90s flavor. Victory Collapse’s a great band. Remind me of Candy Machine (Dischord band from Baltimore)
14. Instrumental emoting shoegaze. Addictive and repetitive.
15. Sonically chaotic. Feels like a moving train with flickering voices and noise effects. Cool.