|Artist:||Williams, Lucinda||Added:||Feb 2007|
|Label:||Lost Highway Records|
|Add Date:||2007-03-25||Pull Date:||2007-05-27|
|Week Ending:||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 8||Apr 1|
|1.||Jan 20, 2017:||KZSU Time Traveler
Are You Alright
|4.||May 14, 2011:||Music Casserole
Wrap My Head Around That
|2.||Sep 16, 2016:||Time Traveler
Are You Alright
|5.||May 05, 2011:||Orangeasm Sub
|3.||Mar 28, 2013:||Daydream Disaster
|6.||May 15, 2009:||Gizmotude
1. Rolling, sad ditty about a missing friend. Starts with processed guitar sounding very much like Luna. Slows and fades.
2. Hypnotic ballad that starts sort of cheery and morphs into "Ocean becomes tears that ebb and flow over the lines in my face and the pain in my soul. And pain hits a wall and doesn't know which way to go."
3. Swaying, horribly sad but hopeful ballad. "I'm learning how to live without you in my life."
4. Depressive, poetic country ballad about funerals.
==> 5. Especially dark and intense. More rock than country. "Unbound my feet. Untie my wrists. Come into my world of loneliness and wickedness and bitterness. Unlock my love."
6. Quiet solipsistic story about being empty. "All the words that used to work have melted in the sun. I don't want to talk to anyone."
7. FCC indecent. Powerful (but still slow) country rock this time. Angry, bitter rebuke against a pathetic boy.
8. Prominent strings. Raw longing for love. "Is my love in Tupelo, whispering down the blues, knowing things he shouldn't know, givin' away what he can't use?"
9. Flowing ballad with prominent maracas and violin.
==> 10. Whimsical ballad about an upside down world that ends with a death squeeze to your heart. You don't know if you should smile or cry, until the end. Music taken from Neil Young's "Cortez The Killer."
==> 11. Dark country talking blues. "You looked right into my eyes. Said I'm not like the other guys." Strong beat, noisy guitar. Starts with about 30 seconds of tuning up and spoken "uh huh's." Fades as it transforms... and then a final laugh.
12. Relatively uptempo country pop. Features accordion. Introspective, recursive song bout words per se.
13. Neil Young-ish slow, country-ballad feel (as in Oh Lonesome Me).
|1.||Are You Alright||7.||Come On|
|2.||Mama You Sweet||8.||Where Iss My Love|
|3.||Learning How To Live||9.||Rescue|
|4.||Fancy Funeral||10.||What If|
|5.||Unsuffer Me||11.||Wrap My Head Around That|
|6.||Everything Has Changed||12.||Words|