|Artist:||Swan Lake||Added:||Jan 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-01-28||Pull Date:||2007-04-01|
|Week Ending:||Apr 1||Mar 25||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4||Feb 25||Feb 18||Feb 11|
|1.||Dec 04, 2015:||A Visit From Drum (All My Friends Are Animals)
|4.||Jun 23, 2009:||The n00b Hour
|2.||Jun 04, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|5.||Apr 29, 2008:||I once was Canadian
|3.||May 31, 2013:||FOLKTRONICA
|6.||Jan 29, 2008:||I once was Canadian
My picks 5!, 1, 3, 7, 8 , 12 FCC: 3, 4, 10, 12, 13
1. med-fast. building up guitars and ‘ah’ vocals. layers of keyboards, guitars, drums, vocals.
2. dark and dissonant. acoustic guitar, carnival sounding bells, distorted guitars. Chorus vocals.
3. FCC (“fucked” at 3:42 left) steady guitar as a base with here-and-there guitars and drums over top. Disorienting vocals on top. Ends with noisy distorted guitar
4. FCC (“shit at 3:40 left) starts with heavy bass. Piano here and there throughout in addition to layers of voices, keyboards and guitars
5. med-slow reverbed guitars and vocals. fast-picked guitars under everything. Just a beautiful; one of the best tracks of 2006.
6. Jaunty and yet disorienting. Sounds like a drunken carnival in your nightmare
7. starts just acoustic guitar and vocals. background guitars and piano later.
8. rumbling drums. Prominent organ.
9. med-slow. echoed guitars, organ near the end.
10. FCC (“shit” multiple times)
11. ringing bells, rumbling drums, fast picked guitars
12. FCC (“fucking” at 2:40 and 2:36 left) acoustic guitar alone alternates with more built up parts of the song. nice vocals and melody.
13. FCC (“shit” multiple times) vocals way in the background, so it’s hard to tell. Lots of distortion throughout.