|Album:||Third Person Shooter||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Hank Iv||Added:||Jan 2007|
|Label:||Hook or Crook|
|Add Date:||2007-01-14||Pull Date:||2007-03-18|
|Week Ending:||Feb 25||Feb 11||Jan 28||Jan 21|
|1.||Jul 12, 2007:||At Your Local Dive
|4.||Feb 20, 2007:||At Your Local Dive (Snowblink performs live)
|2.||May 03, 2007:||Fiction Romance
Tonight We Ride
|5.||Feb 06, 2007:||At Your Local Dive
|3.||May 01, 2007:||At Your Local Dive (live performance with The Finches)
|6.||Jan 23, 2007:||At Your Local Dive (except for the last 30min - Marco's trip down memory lane)
Play 4, 8, 2, 6, 5 (FCCs: 7)
2. Rhythmically bouncy and rockabilly-ish. Think Captain Beefheart singing the Fall.
4. Retro psych. Bouncy bass lines, slick guitar riffs, narrating/prosaic and psych-sounding vocals. Cool track!
5. Starts with whistling. Angular, post-punky guit licks.
6. Very Fall-like guitar lines and percussion with riling vocals and garage rock guitar solo.
8. Epic balls-out post-punk tune with cool organ coda. Loud and Intense!
9. Heavy/fast guitar work. Cool guitar counterpoints and layering. Intense and weird leading vocals. Epic classic rock coda.
|2.||Oyster||6.||Tonight We Ride|
|3.||Family Adam||7.||Car In Zebra|
|4.||Mimehunter||8.||Crime Of The Scene|
|9.||Hole In My Eye|