|Album:||[Roots & Crowns]||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Thrill Jockey Records|
|Add Date:||2007-02-18||Pull Date:||2007-04-22|
|Week Ending:||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 8||Apr 1||Mar 25||Mar 18||Mar 11||Mar 4|
|1.||Sep 16, 2023:||Music Casserole
Black Metal Valentine
|4.||Dec 01, 2009:||Kwistens Trainee Airtest
|2.||Oct 02, 2014:||The Sunset Life
|5.||Sep 11, 2008:||Undrinkably Bad Oddities
Pink & Sour
|3.||Aug 05, 2011:||Music Casserole
Rose Petal Ear
|6.||Apr 23, 2008:||Radiophonic
*1. Mid-tempo post-Rock song with a Brian Eno guitar and a folksy train motif. Ends with a nice steel guitar plucking.
*2. A calm, pretty pop song, with chorus singing and great brass accompaniment. Quiet but constant throughout the sound you can hear the rattling sound of a tampered piano.
*3. A pretty folk song. Acoustic guitar and playful percussion. Culminates.
4. A slow and calm folk song with beautiful Blues inspired acoustic guitar playing and e-guitar vignettes.
*5. Mid-tempo, steady beat rolling song. Awsome e-guitars and imaginative soundscapes.
6. Nice contrast with the previous track. Quiet and acoustic, but with some delicate glitches.
7. A beautiful folk fiddle playing interlude.
8. A quiet Bob Dylan-ish song, with a beautiful twirling synth accompniment and some harmonica.
9. A slow acoustic song with nice violin playing. *10. One of the more artsy songs in this CD. Kind of a marching rhythm with a mixing of Apalachian music, Blues, sound bits, and a general electronic fuzziness. Culminates in the end to an almost epic chorus.
*11. Slow banjo plucking and Bluesy moarning acoustic guitar and singing (falcetto).
12. Mid-tempo Folk/pop song. Basic, with nice percussion. Ends with piano, industrial percussion and some fuzzy guitars. 13. A quiet Legendary-Pink-Dots-kind-of-psychadelia song with fuzzy guitars vignettes. Beautiful ending with quiet guitar plucking accompanied by metal scrapping sounds.
|1.||Pink & Sour||7.||Alice Crawley|
|2.||Spiders House||8.||The Orchids|
|3.||Sunday Noises||9.||Burned By The Christians|
|4.||The Eye You Lost In The Crusades||10.||Black Metal Valentine|
|5.||A Chinese Actor||11.||Rose Petal Ear|
|6.||Our Kitten Sees Ghosts||12.||3legged Animals|
|13.||If You Would|