|Add Date:||2006-10-01||Pull Date:||2006-12-03||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 3||Nov 26||Nov 19||Nov 12||Nov 5||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 15|
|1.||Aug 07, 2010:||Scatterbrain Radio
|4.||Jan 24, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude (Favorite hardcore, punk and metal releases of 2006)
|2.||Jul 17, 2010:||Scatterbrain Radio
Comfort In Ignorance
|5.||Dec 03, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder
|3.||Apr 07, 2010:||public noize racket
|6.||Dec 01, 2006:||Carrots & Sticks... But Mostly Sticks - Orrin Hatch Edition
Excellent Bay Area political hardcore. Relentless and catchy at the same time. Pure hardcore, no metal influences and no metalcore influences. Leaning towards a late 80s thrashy sound like POISON IDEA but heavier. Most tracks are fast, dual vocalists you can understand, and anarchist lyrics.
**1. Dramatic simple buildup which kicks into a speedy song connecting economics to wars. Basically fuck capitalism.
2. Not far from track one connecting lack of freedom and being a wage slave.
**3. Speedy thrasher about objectification.
4. Repetitive in an annoying way. More about freedom and the government watching you.
**5. NECROS cover. Starts slow, then gets fast. Slightly raw and punk.
6. Intense medium paced punkish track.
7. Slow and pummeling.
8. FCC (hard to hear fucks) Speedy anti-government/anarchist track.
**9. FCC (3 fucks) One of their best live tracks and one that sounds a lot like their last album. Catchy and pissed.
**10. Sounds a lot like the last track with nice breakdown.
11. FCC. Slow bass intro into slow hardcore into their usual speedy sound about a minute in. The last minute goes back to the slow sound and the track ends with 30 seconds of piano.
Great stuff -mph
|1.||Endless War||5.||No Options|
|9.||Comfort In Ignorance|