|Add Date:||2006-09-24||Pull Date:||2006-11-26|
|Week Ending:||Nov 26||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 1|
|1.||Nov 24, 2006:||Under the Radar
|3.||Oct 18, 2006:||Baptism of Solitude
|2.||Oct 26, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
|4.||Sep 28, 2006:||Cognitive Overload
*1. Harmonics guitar intro into vox trio – "moving slowly" "slowly moving" "moving faster" repeated all on top of each other against faster and faster drumming and guit.
2. No-wave-y and dissonant. vox say "sister ate my son".
*3. More of a steady beat, high energy. m/f vox, fun rhythms, "woo woo" ing.
4. Down tempo, edgy but groggy repetition about sleeping on the floor.
5. Delightful rumble tumble drumming. Repeated non-sense syllables in a queasy harmony. What I’d love to listen to while watching laundry spinning in a dryer.
6. Slow track. Vox come in, nice delirious/out-of-sink ensemble talking.
7. Instrumental, very repetitive, slow-ish. Out of tune and addictive.
8. "Dog sickle" chanted a cappella, then sort of screamed when the instruments come in.
9. Tribal drums, noise guitar, lots of deadpan ha ha ha ha"s. Not sure what this is about but it’s catchy.
10. Slow. Hypnotic, beautiful repetition. "Dedicated to the one eye."
*11. Drone-y. Bass solo starts. Minimal guitar loops join.
|11.||Dedicated To The One Eye|