|Album:||In The Reins||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Calexico And Iron & Wine||Added:||Jan 2006|
|Add Date:||2006-01-08||Pull Date:||2006-03-12|
|Week Ending:||Mar 12||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22|
|1.||Apr 25, 2023:||Strum, Pick, and Thrash
Burn That Broken Bed
|4.||Aug 16, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|2.||Mar 07, 2022:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|5.||Feb 03, 2016:||funk to fiddle
|3.||Sep 09, 2021:||funk to folk (rebroadcast from Oct 1, 2015)
|6.||Nov 05, 2015:||Funk to Fiddle
A History Of Lovers
My picks: 1, 5, 7 FCC: 3
1. med-slow 6/8. nice pedal steel guitar. Spanish (Italian?) operatic singing.
2. slow. nice pedal steel guitar. banjo and harmonica later on.
3. FCC (“fuck ‘em” 2x) medium tempo. Nice harmonies. trumpets
4. slow-ish, bluesy guitar riff. organ. speeds up. mostly instrumental/ solo. Slow w/ vocals again at the end.
5. med-slow and soft. lots of nice harmonies and slide guitar.
6. medium tempo. muted trumpet(s).
7. slow. prominent acoustic guitar. marimba and piano in the background
|1.||He Lays In The Reins||4.||Red Dust|
|2.||Prison On Route 41||5.||Sixteen Maybe Less|
|3.||A History Of Lovers||6.||Burn That Broken Bed|
|7.||Dead Man's Will|