|Album:||Descended Like Vultures||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Rogue Wave||Added:||Jan 2006|
|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2006-01-08||Pull Date:||2006-03-12|
|Week Ending:||Mar 12||Mar 5||Feb 26||Feb 19||Feb 12||Feb 5||Jan 29||Jan 22|
|1.||Apr 27, 2016:||The Foundation
|4.||Jan 31, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex and Lolo
Bird On A Wire
|2.||May 31, 2013:||Time Traveler
Bird On A Wire
|5.||Dec 07, 2011:||The Show with T-Lex and Lil' LoLo
Salesman At The Day Of The Parade
|3.||Feb 21, 2013:||The Show with T-Lex & Lolo
|6.||Oct 11, 2011:||T-Lex and Lil' Lo Lo
My picks: all, but especially 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 11 FCC: Clean (I think)
1. med-slow 3/4. Nice lush, catchy chorus.
2. medium tempo. pretty full beginning. backs off for the verses then back to full.
3. medium tempo. Acoustic guitar strumming. Nice vocal melody lines.
4. starts w/ guitar. fast rhythmic bass comes in.
5. med-fast. darker. Alternates between sparse and full sounding. dissonance near the end before coming back to the sweet pop. fake ending at about 1:10 left.
6. fast keyboard. Bandpassed vocals. fake ending about halfway through. totally sweet and unrelenting until it gets a bit distorted near the end.
7. acoustic guitar song. “screw California”
8. starts out a bit dark w/ subdued vocals. gets brighter in patches before the fade-away ending.
9. acoustic guitar. countrified.
10. med-slow. gets soft for vocals. lots of reverb on the vocals. breakdown—builds into reverb-filled dissonance near the end.
11. acoustic guitar and almost whispered vocals.
|1.||Bird On A Wire||6.||10:1|
|2.||Publish My Love||7.||California|
|3.||Salesman At The Day Of The Parade||8.||Are You On My Side|
|5.||Love's Lost Guarantee||10.||You|