|Album:||In Case We Die||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Architecture in Helsinki||Added:||May 2005|
|Add Date:||2005-06-26||Pull Date:||2005-08-28|
|Week Ending:||Aug 21||Aug 7||Jul 31||Jul 24||Jul 17||Jul 10||Jul 3|
|1.||Aug 21, 2013:||Beach Blanket Bingo
|4.||Jun 03, 2011:||Death Control
|2.||Nov 02, 2011:||The Show with T-Lex and Lil' Lolo
|5.||Apr 25, 2011:||New Vague
Do the Whirlwind
|3.||Jul 02, 2011:||jbgln,fdrwvbhrwrb
Frenchy, I'm Faking
|6.||Apr 18, 2011:||KZSU Lunch Special - Laura Keller - Graduate School of Business - 18-apr-2011
Do the Whirlwind
1.Starts with horns, violin, and a chorus, kind of dark, but then breaks down to a cute song, with piano, musical toys and lead female singer, then picks up speed, guitar, horns and a male vox.
*2. A very catchy mid-tempo song. Alternate male and female vox. Starts with a kids song.
3. Starts quiet but becomes denser. A Bass opening (played with a bow), accordion later,alternating female and male voices .
4. A cute Popish song. Female Susan Sarandon-ish vox, and male voices in the background.
*5. Fun song. Male falsetto vox, piano, strings, and cymbal.
6. Some synth, trumpet, female voices. Saxophones at the end.
*7. Fun song, falsetto vox. Nice opening. Becomes slower at the second part.
*8. A tribute to Rocky horror picture show. Faster, Some Caribban touches.
*9. A Cure-like song. Electric guitar opnening, horns join-in, male vox and drums.
10. A Caribbean-like song. Begins with "night in the jungle" sounds with a pastoral tune coming-in with horns, singing and percussion.
11. A delicate instrumental piece, a dreamy-carnival/pastoral combination.
12. Another fun song. Begins with an organ, strings and chorus, horns and female/male-falsetto vox join later.
|1.||Neverevereverdid||7.||In Case We Die|
|3.||Tiny Paintings||9.||Frenchy, I'm Faking|
|4.||Wishbone||10.||Need to Shout|
|5.||Maybe You Can Owe Me||11.||Rendezvous, Potrero Hill|
|6.||Do the Whirlwind||12.||What's in Store|