|Add Date:||2005-02-06||Pull Date:||2005-04-10|
|Week Ending:||Apr 3||Mar 6||Feb 27||Feb 20||Feb 13|
|1.||Mar 28, 2005:||Stirling's Approximation
|4.||Feb 21, 2005:||Stirling's Approximation
|2.||Mar 02, 2005:||Brownian Motion
|5.||Feb 16, 2005:||Brownian Motion
|3.||Feb 28, 2005:||Stirling's Approximation
|6.||Feb 13, 2005:||Robot Talent Show
(((1))) Is this hair metal or hip hop? You decide. Whichever it rocks.
(((2))) Fast based rapping with a hard beat. “With friends like these, who needs enemas” Ends differently, electronic beats and noisey electric guitar.
3) Short piece, instrumental
4)Countrified mess that gets real noisey and loud. Goes acoustic then waves of noise. Very nice.
5) Instrumental piece that noodles around
6) FCC (two, “suck a cock”)Very nice beat that will appeal to fans of Adult. Nice vocal delivery style.
7) slow sad piece with slippery production and off key horns
8) FCC (“cock up my nose”) Great vocals, and noisey epic production. very nice.
((9)) very nice almost drill and bass beats made from bouncing balls. And some vocals a bit off key until the beats take them over.
(((10))) Weird long track, with some harmonized and some undisciferable vocals. The music seems to endlessly transition from “nice” acoustic music to a noisey mess and back again. Why are the strangest and often the best tracks left to the end?