|Album:||A Cricket in Times Square||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||A Cricket in Times Square||Added:||Dec 2004|
|Label:||High Two Recordings|
|Add Date:||2005-03-06||Pull Date:||2005-05-08|
|Week Ending:||Apr 24||Apr 17||Apr 10||Apr 3||Mar 27||Mar 20||Mar 13|
|1.||Jan 25, 2017:||deep storage
5 1/2 Minute Hallway
|4.||Apr 20, 2005:||Strange Attractor
|2.||Jan 17, 2009:||Lost and Found
|5.||Apr 13, 2005:||Strange Attractor
|3.||Apr 20, 2005:||Mr. Inbetween
Outliving the Shadow
|6.||Apr 06, 2005:||Strange Attractor
My picks: 2, 3
1. goes along pretty steadily until a decent guitar solo near the end
2. nice beginning, strong bass line. almost like the beginning of a U2 song, but with more distortion. noisy feedback ending (last minute or so)
3. clean, reverby guitars. the vocals sound like they were recorded at one end of a long hallway. distortion comes in during the chorus.
4. driving, distorted guitar beginning. noisy guitar parts
5. less noisy part-more noisy party trading off throughout the song.
6. long (12:38). clean, builds in distortion and dynamics, never getting super intense. fairly long denouement.
|1.||Careless||4.||Everything Known About Medic|
|2.||5 1/2 Minute Hallway||5.||Blood From Heaven|
|3.||Mourning Son||6.||Outliving the Shadow|